About the Resort
Cabo San Lucas, located at the southern end of the Baja California Sur Peninsula, is one of the most romantic destinations in the world. Complete with stunning landscapes, from beautiful golden-sand beaches to majestic rock formations, and charming activities, from sunset sailing to horseback riding — a vacation to Cabo San Lucas is simply hard to beat.
In fact, Los Cabos is one of the most popular destinations for travelers from the United States — right up on the list with Puerto Vallarta and Cancun. According to Forbes, Los Cabos recorded a record growth rate of 47.3% during the first half of 2022 and welcomed 2.8 million U.S. visitors in 2021.
If Cabo San Lucas is calling your name and you’re looking for a luxury resort to make your stay memorable — look no further than the Villa La Estancia Beach Resort in Cabo San Lucas.
Villa La Estancia Cabo Beach Resort & Spa Details
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa is known for its sophisticated elegance, numerous amenities, and convenient location overlooking Banderas Bay and the Sea of Cortez. This resort also offers access to the only swimmable beach in Cabo San Lucas — El Medano Beach.
With all-inclusive packages and meal plan options, luxury spa services at Desert Spa, and access to helpful services, like childcare and a kid’s club, this resort is the perfect spot for many types of trips — from a couple’s getaway to a family vacation.
With adjacent sister resort Villa del Palmar to the left and Villa del Arco Beach Resort to the right — you will be spoiled with unlimited restaurants, amenities, and activities between these three resorts during your stay at Villa La Estancia.
At Villa La Estancia, you can stay in either deluxe three-bedroom or four-bedroom suites.
Some of the most popular amenities at this resort include the massive freeform pool area with a swim-up bar, access to Medano Beach, and concierge services, such as airport transportation and room service.
Villa La Estancia’s main attraction is Desert Spa (shared with Villa del Palmar) — complete with more than a dozen treatment rooms, including a hydrotherapy circuit that includes steam rooms, saunas, pressure showers, immersion fountains, and other luxurious amenities. The fitness center is also popular among guests and includes complimentary equipment and weights, as well as group classes or personal training for an additional charge.
Here is a complete list of the amenities you can enjoy in your room and on the property at this all-inclusive resort and the neighboring resorts next door.
List of Amenities
|Media & Technology||
|Food & Drink||
|Front Desk & Concierge Services||
|Safety & Security||
|Outdoor Swimming Pool||
|Desert Spa Fitness Center||
Things To Do
What Can You Do at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort?
There are plenty of fun activities to enjoy at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa — whether you want to sip cocktails from the swim-up bar while lounging in the pool or head to the beach for sunbathing.
We highly recommend private transportation for a stress-free trip to your rental property. The English speaking representative will greet you just outside of the terminal from either Lifestyle or B&B Transportation.
- El Medano Beach: El Medano Beach is located just footsteps away from the resort. Since it is the only swimmable beach in Cabo San Lucas, resort guests tend to gather here for sunbathing and water sports, like boogie boarding. When you book an all-inclusive plan through the resort, you can enjoy extra activities, like water aerobics, kayaking, and more!
- Lover’s Beach: If you’re looking for an adventure, take the water taxi to the famous Lover’s Beach to see the iconic Arch of Cabo San Lucas, or plan a snorkeling, sailing, or diving adventure at his iconic beach in Los Cabos.
There are two on-site restaurants at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa — La Parilla Grill and La Casona Restaurant. In addition, you can also enjoy the following restaurants at the resort’s sister properties next door: Villa del Palmar and Villa del Arco.
- La Parilla Grill: This casual poolside restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches, wraps, seafood, and ceviche for lunch. If you’re looking for a pool bar where you can enjoy a meal and a drink from the liquor menu while lounging at the resort — this is your place.
- La Casona Restaurant: This gourmet restaurant offers stunning decor, a beautiful outdoor patio, nightly piano music, and a detailed wine list. They offer a large breakfast buffet in the morning, and at night, they transform the space into an upscale steak house requiring reservations and a dress code for dinner.
- Bella California: Bella California is an Italian restaurant at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos, located next door to Villa La Estancia. From the restaurant, you can enjoy an ocean view of El Medano Beach, an extensive wine list, and delicious dishes like Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Penne al Quattro Formaggi.
- Carbon Grill Restaurant: Carbon Grill, also located at Villa Del Palmar, is an upscale restaurant that serves grilled “surf ‘n’ turf” favorites, such as steak, salmon, and vegetables, in addition to an extensive wine list.
You can purchase a meal plan option that includes dining at each of these restaurants — and the other restaurants at the three resorts with the Villa Group.
While there is plenty of shopping around Cabo San Lucas, you don’t even need to leave the resort for all the amenities you need. There is a mini-mart on the property with access to the following:
- Supermarket & Pharmacy: Get bread, dairy products, fresh fruit, canned goods, beer, wine, liquor, and other groceries to enjoy in your room or suite.
- Deli & Cafe: Enjoy coffee, snacks, and fresh meals, like salads or sandwiches, while catching up on work on your computer.
- Ice Cream Stand: Grab an ice cream cone to enjoy by the swimming pool — kids especially love this resort amenity.
- Boutiques & Gift Shops: Whether you need to find something you forgot, like sunscreen, or pick up a souvenir to bring home, you’ll find everything you need in the boutiques and gift shops inside the mini-mall.
Why People Love Villa La Estancia
It’s easy to see why travelers love coming to Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas — the resort’s all-inclusive plans, massive swimming pool, fabulous amenities, and the short walk to El Medano Beach are simply hard to beat.
If you would like to book a beautiful room overlooking the stunning Sea of Cortez and Land’s End at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, we would love to host you in one of our luxurious rentals on this five-star property at Cabo Rentals by Jane.
FAQs for Villa La Estancia Cabos
What is the best month to visit Cabo?
May and November are the perfect “shoulder season” months to visit Cabo San Lucas for lower prices, fewer tourists, and fabulous weather. October and June are both excellent months to visit but can be more pricey, so you’ll need to start planning your vacation earlier to secure your room in enough time.
Does Villa La Estancia have a swimmable beach?
Yes, Villa La Estancia is located on El Medano Beach — the only swimmable beach in Cabo San Lucas. The beach should only be a short walk from your room since the resort offers beachfront access to El Medano Beach.
Does the resort provide transportation to and from the airport?
Yes, you can make a reservation through the Cabo Rentals by Jane for transport to the Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa from the San Jose del Cabo Airport.
What are the check-in and check-out times at Villa la Estancia Beach Resort & Spa?
Check-in time is 4 PM, and check-out time is 11 AM at the Villa Estancia Beach Resort & Spa.
With a private rental, do I get the same privileges at the resort?
Yes, since you will be a guest of the villa’s owner, you will be able to use all the facilities offered to a resort guest free of charge.
Do we need to rent a car?
No, you do not need to rent a car during your stay at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort. You will have everything you need — from restaurants to shopping — at the resort, and anything else you need is a short taxi ride away from Downtown Cabo San Lucas. However, the resort offers free parking if you choose to reserve a rental car.