Payment in full must be received sixty (60) days prior to occupancy.
A deposit (50% of rental rate) is required to officially reserve your reservation dates.
The damage waiver covers up to $1500 for damage above and beyond the normal wear and tear.
Upon receiving your booking a team member from Cabo Rentals by Jane will contact you to introduce themselves and ask if you have any questions. Also, she will inform you about other services offered. Once full payment has been made, a Guest Information Packet will be sent, via e-mail, prior to your arrival with your reservation number, instructions how to check in and details about the resort and area.
You may not assign your rights under this Agreement to any other person or entity, and you may not
sublet your use of the Villa to any other person or entity.
Each villa should be set up with linens, towels, kitchen utensils and necessities, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper and hair dryers. Please note the following:
No pets allowed. Violators will be assessed a penalty fee and may be evicted from the property.
. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $500 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odor from the villa, charges will be assessed and applied to your credit card.
The whirlpool tub in the master bath is provided for the enjoyment of adult guests. Keep children away from the tub unless there is adult supervision.
Telephone service is local and emergency only. Please use a calling card or cell phone.
Check-in time is no earlier than 4 pm. There is only a 4 hour window to clean and set up for the next guests. Checkout time is no later than 11 am the day you are scheduled to leave.
Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, please place all dishes in the dishwasher and lock all doors..
We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
If you leave an item behind, please let us know as soon as possible and we will attempt to locate the item and arrange shipment to you.
You must be 25 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age with a driver’s license.
The villa has a maximum occupancy of six (6) guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction and will be assessed a non-compliance fee.
Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
Any exceptions to the rules & regulations as written here, must be approved in advance.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
You agree to indemnify and defend Villa Owners and hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liability and expenses including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees suffered, paid or incurred by Villa Owners (1) in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to or theft or misappropriation or loss of property occurring in or about, arising from or out of, the Villa or adjacent areas occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission by you, your agents or invitees unless such claim, action, damage, liability or expense is the result of the intentional and willful misconduct or the gross negligence of the Villa Owners, or (2) from any breach or default on your part in the performance of any agreement on your part to be performed hereunder.
The laws of the State of Illinois shall govern the validity and enforceability of this agreement. Jurisdiction and venue shall be deemed valid and appropriate in DuPage County, Illinois.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
- Villa La Estancia is a full ownership resort, not a time-share.
- All villas face the Sea of Cortez and surround the Infinity Pool in a “U” shape.
- Two BR Villas offer an A side (Master suite and living area) and B side (Guest suite). The 2 sides share a common terrace overlooking the pool & the Sea of Cortez.
- Larger villas and penthouses have individualized floor plans.
- Family room and bedrooms have TV’s.
- Kitchens are fully equipped for cooking & dining including a side-by-side refrigerator with a water/ice dispenser.
- There is a wall safe in the closet in the master bedroom and guest suite for your valuables.
- There is a washer/dryer/laundry tub in every villa.
- Housekeeping comes every other day to change linens, clean bathrooms, etc.,
- Villas have large terraces with lounging, sitting, and dining table with chairs.
- Many villas have gas grills for your cooking pleasure.
- Please restrict all smoking to the terrace area only. Fines of $500 will be charged if smoking occurs in the villas.
- Air conditioners will not operate if the sliding door (s) is open.
- All Villas have full baths in all Bedrooms and a full guest bath off the living area.
- Master suites have Jacuzzi tubs.
- All villas have hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, Kleenex & TP.
Travel insurance is available from Travel Guard, to learn more CLICK HERE or by calling Travel Guard at 877.249.5376.